European CFD traders are benefiting from one of the strongest and most reliable regulatory frames regarding trading, considering that regulated brokerage houses must comply with strict requirements, all in order to provide a safe trading environment for their customers. eXcentral, the trading brand operated by Mount Nico Corp is a perfect example of such a regulated broker, a trusted CFD provider, with an increasing reputation inside the industry.
Alt-text: eXcentral logo
Considering the mother company is a Cyprus Investment Firm regulated by CySEC (license number 226/14) and registered with 21 different regulators like UK’s FCA, Sweden’s FI, and Spain’s CNVM, eXcentral is currently one of the best and safest places to trade CFDs based on FX, stocks, indices, commodities, or cryptocurrencies.
There’s a long list of trading facilities that position eXcentral as an ideal platform to trade with, we must include in this list the four different account types (Classic, Silver, Gold, and VIP) available for both retail and professional traders (according to the latest MiFID and ESMA regulations), and also the facts that broker offers up to 1:30 (retail) and 1:400 (professional) leverage, negative balance protection, and competitive spreads for traders that want to get involved in the financial markets without any worries, related to regulation or broker reputation.
Safe and reliable funding methods are ensured, including Visa/MasterCard credit/Debit card, Wire transfer, Skrill, and Neteller. All can be used for withdrawals, as well, after customers have passed the verification process (involving the provision of identification documents). Better and safer access to the markets is part of eXcentral’s vision and this is exactly why traders can start trading with as little as 250 USD/EUR/GBP and benefit from more than enough trading features, to get involved in the markets.
Multiple educational resources like interactive courses, trading eBooks, trading video tutorials, and live webinars are available to assist traders in their journey, providing all the information needed to learn the basics or enhance one’s trading abilities.
Alt-text: eXcentral features
Unique Features at eXcentral
Choosing eXcentral as the daily broker would be each trader’s decision, but to support the claim that it is a reliable brand, several unique features need to be mentioned:
- Strong regulatory framework – eXcentral is regulated and licensed by CySEC, complies with MiFID II, ESMA, and is registered with multiple regulators across Europe. That’s why the services provided by the broker are intended for traders based in EEA and Switzerland. Considering the strong regulatory enforcement, clients can’t question the broker’s trust and work ethic.
- Advanced and reliable trading software – access to the markets is ensured via three different platforms – a web-based solution, the popular MT4, and mobile versions for both the eXcentral platform and MT4. There are enough solutions to trade on any type of device and from any location in the world.
- Multiple account types available – traders with different financial status can open an account with eXcentral, considering the minimum deposit is 250 in US dollars, Euros, or Pounds. The company provides access to a diversified trading offer, considering clients can choose between 4 different account types and can qualify as a retail or professional trader.
- Educational and trading resources – interactive courses, trading eBooks, trading video tutorials, and live webinars are just some of the educational resources available. On top of that, there is access to market summaries, daily chart analysis, economic calendar, trading calculators, and eXcentral market news for forex trading.
- Professional customer support – via phone, email, and live chat, eXcentral representatives are always willing to provide information or solve technical issues with professionalism and a customer-oriented approach.
- Diverse asset list – there are more than 160 different CFDs available for trading, including FX, shares, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. eXcentral manages to cover all the relevant and important assets that had proven to be popular among retail CFD traders.
Alt-text: eXcentral trading
Trading Platforms available with eXcentral
The eXcentral WebTrader is a proprietary platform designed to improve the trading experience and to allow access to optimal trading conditions. With TradingView charts, risk management tools, one-click trading, popularity bar, asset alerts, and other useful trading tools, the platform is the right fit on any type of device support a browser.
MetaTrader 4 is still one of the most reputable trading platforms in the world and due to that eXcentral had included it in the offer, all in order to provide an alternative for traders not fancying web-based solutions. MT4 does not need any special introduction, since it had proven over 15 years to be an optimal tool to tackle the market challenges.
Mobile trading is available through the proprietary eXcentral trading app, a fast and user-friendly platform to trade freely on the move. Available for both Android and iOS devices, it integrates most of the features seen with the WebTrader and has a very similar structure. On top of that, MetaTrader fans can use the app available on Google Play or App Store to enjoy MT4 on mobile.
eXcentral Deposits and Withdrawals
To make a deposit with eXcentral, clients can use a credit/debit card issued by Visa or MasterCard, a wire transfer, Skrill, or Neteller. The broker accepts deposits in USD, EUR, or GBP. The minimum deposit for either of the methods is 250.
Due to regulatory compliance, all eXcentral traders will need to pass the verification process by providing several identification methods (ID, proof of address, payment method verification, and complete assessment of appropriateness). Withdrawals are prohibited in the absence of account verification.
eXcentral Account Types
Traders, both retail and professional, can choose between Classic, Silver, Gold, and VIP accounts. Up to 1:30 or 1:400 leverage, tight spreads, negative balance protection, free support, free trading education, and some other premium features for traders able to make an account upgrade are available. eXcentral had managed to create an environment where different traders can find what they need, without having to deposit a lot of money.
Based on all the features and functionalities described, eXcentral qualifies as a trusted and professional CFD brokerage house. With multiple years of experience in the trading field, the brand had constantly been crafting its trading offer, while providing competitive services for traders based in EEA and Switzerland. All pieces of evidence show eXcentral is one of the top choices for traders wanting to trade CFDs on some of the most demanded financial assets in the global market.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 72.42% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Product Name: eXcentral
Product Description: eXcentral, the trading brand operated by Mount Nico Corp is a perfect example of such a regulated broker, a trusted CFD provider, with an increasing reputation inside the industry.
Offer price: 100$
Currency: USD / EUR / GBP
Offer URL: USD / EUR / GBP